Church Pension Prague - Husuv Dum
Church Pension Prague - Husuv Dum, Jungmannova 9/22, Prague 1, New Town
Hotel basic information
Praha Nové Město (Prague New Town)
11000 Praha 1
Reception opened: -
Number of rooms: 16
Number of beds: 56
Number of apartments: 3
Map of Prague Church Pension Prague - Husuv Dum
Allergy-Free Room, Safe in the reception, Luggage Storage, Designated Smoking Area, Elevator, Non smoking rooms, Family Rooms
Tour Desk, Ticket Service
Church Pension Prague - Husuv Dum - Photogallery
Church Pension Prague - Husuv Dum
Prague B&B Pension Church `Husuv Dum` is open all year round.
The Church Pension offers cheap accommodation in Prague center in 19 double and tripple rooms for 40 guests with extra beds available in each room.
- A Short walk to the Old Town Sauare (Staromestske namesti), Charles Bridge (Karluv most), Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti), Jewish sights (Zidovske mesto), ..
There is a lift to the 5th flor, fridge in each floor, kitchenette and common room in 4th and 5th floor.
Guesthouse Church - perfectly located cheap accommodation in Prague centre:
- There are shopping centres nearby and the Church Pension can be easy reached by public transport (tram or underground).
Category of rooms in this Prague Pension Church:
- category NO. 1 = room with own facilities
- category NO. 2 = room with own shower, WC on the corridor or apartment with own facilities
- category NO. 3 = room with facilities on the corridor
We are ready to receive individual visitors, as well as group of travelers, and we particularly understand the special needs of Christian guests. Thus we are prepared to arrange contacts with church leaders and facilities for you. We can also assist you in setting up ecumenically-oriented programs
- Many good opportunities for refreshments and shopping, theatre and concerts near the Jan Hus House - for example Concerts in the Church of St Martin in the Wall.
- Only 15 minutes from the main railway station on foot-2 minute walk to the tram station
- A kitchen and a small common room for breakfast, meetings, etc. is available at no extra charge
- Some rooms have privat shower and toilet , Wash basin/sink in each room; shower and W.C. on each floor
- We served to our guests a generous breakfast
Services in Prague Guesthouse Church:
The reception of the Church B&B Prague is open non - stop. The office of the CHURCH PENSION is open only from 8 AM to 16,30 AM.
- After your arrival in Husův dům (Jan Hus House - John Huss House) come in to the reception on the ground floor in the passage.
- You can leave your luggage here until we open the reception due to regular opening hours.
- Please announce yourself at the gateman and show all correspondence you got from us about your reservation.
- In case that the main gate from the street is locked, ring on the red button - there is written "informace - vratnice".
Praha Pension Church can arrange for you:
- Sightseeing Tours -
In the traces of Master Jan Hus (John Huss) and the Czech reformation , River Cruises, Cultural Programs and Tickets in Prague, Prague castle, Vyšehrad, city walks etc.
- Concerts -
Concerts in the Church of St Martin in the Wall - Martin ve zdi.
- Jewish Quarter walking tour-
You visit several famous synagogues: The 13th century Old-New Synagogue is the oldest synagogue north of the Alps; the Pinkas Synagogue, now a hallowed museum to Czech victims of the Holocaust, which includes a heart-rendering exhibition of drawings by children of the Terezín Ghetto; the Klausen Synagogue containing a permanent collection of lore surrounding the Maharal; the Maisel synagogue with its extensive collection of Judaica; and the newly restored Spanish synagogue, in Moorish style.
Also included is a visit to the Chevrah Kaddisha building and the Old Jewish Cemetery with its densely packed layers of graves up to12 levels deep.
Where do you find this guesthouse in Prague:
The guesthouse is located in the center of Prague in Jungmannova street 9/22
- If you arrive by train -
it is better not to take a taxi on the way from the railway station. From Hlavni nadrazi-(Wilsonovo nadrazi), the main railway station it is advisable to go to the right through the park to the tram stop. There you can take the tram number 9, 3,14, 24 and night trams 52 and 56, to the Vodickova stop (the third stop). There is a McDonald's right at the stop. Continue on the street and Jungmannova street is the first on the right. Then walk about 100 meters to Husuv dum dum where you can find both Kalich bookstore and theatre and also our Church Pension. A ticket for this tram trip is 8 Kc per person, or it is a 15 minute walk from the station to our pension. If you come from Holesovice Station, you must take the C-Line of the Metro to the Florenc station. There change lines to the B-Line and get off on Narodni trida, which is 5 minutes from the pension. A ticket will cost 12 Kc per person for this Metro trip.
- If you arrive at the Prague airport -
- Bus and Underground
Another possibility how to get from the airport to our pension: Take the bus number 119 in front of the airport (buy a ticket for 20 CZK). The bus goes to Dejvicka underground station. There you change for the underground (line A). Get off at Mustek (pass stations Dejvicka - Hradcanska - Malostranska - Staromestska ->> Mustek). The pension is 5 - 10 minutes walk from the station (in Jungmannova street).
- Bus and Underground
- If you arrive by car -
There have been done many traffic changes in the center of the town in July 2000. You won´t find us as usual, so look for Karlovo namesti in the city plan, direction Vodičkova, Vladislavova and Jungmannova or direction Vodickova, Palackeho and Jungmannova, where is the Jan Hus House. It is not possible to park your car in front of the house. You can stop right in front of the exit gates (one person has to stay in the car).
- However, there is a possibility of underground parking in The Laterna Magica theatre (non-stop) cca 10 minute walk from our pension. The price is about 720 Kc a day. Or you can park your car in Praha 8, (Rohansky ostrov by "Metro Krizikova" ca 750 Czk per week ( Monday - Sunday ), Weekend ( Friday - Monday ) 550 CZK , 3 working days 450 CZK Take subway line B to Mustek and get off at Jungmannovo namesti.
Church Pension Prague - Husuv Dum - Pricelist
|No. of persons + No. of max. extra beds||Room type||Price||Approx. price in USD|
|Fri 04/18/2014 - Mon 04/21/2014|
|1 + 0||Single room (category 1)||1 855 CZK||94 USD|
|1 + 0||Single room (category 2)||1 635 CZK||83 USD|
|1 + 0||Single room (category 3)||1 245 CZK||63 USD|
|2 + 0||Double room (category 1)||2 160 CZK||110 USD|
|2 + 0||Double room (category 2)||1 995 CZK||101 USD|
|2 + 0||Double room (category 3)||1 715 CZK||87 USD|
|3 + 0||Triple room (category 1)||2 550 CZK||129 USD|
|3 + 0||Triple room (category 3)||2 020 CZK||103 USD|
|4 + 0||Four bedded room (category 1)||2 965 CZK||151 USD|
|4 + 0||Four bedded room (category 3)||2 410 CZK||122 USD|
|2 + 0||Apartment (2 persons)||3 270 CZK||166 USD|
|3 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (3 people)||3 630 CZK||184 USD|
|4 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (4 people)||3 990 CZK||203 USD|
|5 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (5 people)||4 265 CZK||217 USD|
|6 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (6 people)||4 540 CZK||231 USD|
|7 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (7 people)||4 900 CZK||249 USD|
|Mon 04/21/2014 - Mon 06/30/2014|
|1 + 0||Single room (category 1)||1 465 CZK||74 USD|
|1 + 0||Single room (category 2)||1 245 CZK||63 USD|
|1 + 0||Single room (category 3)||940 CZK||48 USD|
|2 + 0||Double room (category 1)||1 910 CZK||97 USD|
|2 + 0||Double room (category 2)||1 690 CZK||86 USD|
|2 + 0||Double room (category 3)||1 245 CZK||63 USD|
|3 + 0||Triple room (category 1)||2 105 CZK||107 USD|
|3 + 0||Triple room (category 3)||1 605 CZK||81 USD|
|4 + 0||Four bedded room (category 1)||2 435 CZK||124 USD|
|4 + 0||Four bedded room (category 3)||1 910 CZK||97 USD|
|2 + 0||Apartment (2 persons)||2 490 CZK||126 USD|
|3 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (3 people)||2 935 CZK||149 USD|
|4 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (4 people)||3 380 CZK||172 USD|
|5 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (5 people)||3 600 CZK||183 USD|
|6 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (6 people)||3 820 CZK||194 USD|
|7 + 0||2-bedroom apartment (7 people)||4 125 CZK||209 USD|