accommodation in Prague - Aparmtents Angel Studios just over the river from Old Town Prague you will find Andel.
The building is in central Prague at Andel, in the Smichov area of Lesser Town (Mala Strana), just four tram stops away from the Charles Bridge (Karluv most), or a nice 15 minute walk along the riverside and not far from the Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad) and the Old Town.
- Many of the trams converge here linking to the metro (metro station Andel - line A) and to the huge shopping centre, restaurants and cool bars.
- Find out why Andel is the new place to be while still being within easy reach of the attractions around Prague.
This is an ideal place for several couples or friends and for people travelling with children.
Aparmtents Angel Studios - accommodation in Prague center, near metro station Andel
Angel Studios apartments in Prague - offer four independent double or twin-bed rooms situated in a peaceful area in a lovely old apartment building with a new lift.
accommodation in Prague apartments - the rooms are modern and self-contained with:
- en-suite shower and toilet
- satellite TV
- fridge, microwave and kettle; just like having your own hotel room
- Some rooms have a small balcony.
Prague accommodation in Angel Studios Apartments
You can also take a guided tour of the Staropramen brewery, and visit Bertramka, the 18th-century villa where Mozart completed the score to Don Giovanni.
Prague aparment with parking
Parking is possible before the building on the street (free of charge)