Description - Apartments Golden Horseshoe
Prague Hotel Apartments U Zlaté podkovy (Prague Apartments At the golden horseshoe) are located in the very centre of Prague, in the historical Nerudova Street, just a few steps from the most significant historical monuments in Prague, e.g. Loreta, the Prague Castle (Prazsky Hrad Praha) or the Saint-Nicolas Church (Kostel Svateho Mikulase Praha).
Along the former Royal Route (Kralovska cesta), which runs through the Nerudova Street towards the Prague Castle (Prazsky Hrad), you can admire Renaissance and Baroque burghers' houses with conspicuous house signs. Burgher house U Zlaté podkovy - originally in the Gothic style - mentioned already since the beginning of 15th century, which underwent a substantial reconstruction in the Renaissance style in 16th century, had a horseshoe in its sign already at that time and since 1723 it has existed in its present extent. The sign of house U Zlaté podkovy contains a mystery: What was first, Saint Wenceslas or the horseshoe? The horseshoe was once really bringing good luck. He who had his horse properly shoed, reached his destination safely. It used to signify good luck to find a horseshoe. Let yourself get captivated by the suites in the very historical centre of Prague.
Equipment in Prague Apartments U Zlate Podkovy:
By renting a suite in Hotel U Zlaté Podkovy you will obtain top-class Prague accommodation in a homely atmosphere, in the peaceful Nerudova Street. Spacious suites have undergone complete reconstruction and they are furnished very tastefully and practically. All rooms have their own sanitary facilities - a WC and a shower bath, a satellite TV including Russian channels, an equipped kitchen with utensils including a microwave oven, a kettle, a stove or a double cooker, in C1 + C2 suites there is also a dishwasher. Everyday cleaning is a commonplace.
Description of the suites in U Zlate Podkovy Apartments Prague:
Suites on the first floor :
- A1 - a suite for 1-3 persons with a beautiful corner suite, a historical tile stove, located on the street side of the house
- A2 - a modern equipped double room, located on the courtyard side of the building
- A3 - a modern equipped double room, located on the courtyard side of the building
- A4 - a modern equipped double room, located on the courtyard side of the building
- A5 - a modern equipped suite for 2-4 persons located on the street side of the building
Suites on the second floor:
- B1 - a modern equipped double room, located on the courtyard side of the building
- B2 - a modern equipped double room, located on the courtyard side of the building
- B3 - a modern equipped double room, located on the courtyard side of the building
- B4 - a modern equipped double room, located on the street side of the building
- B5 - a large, modern equipped two-four bed suite with a bathtub, located on the street side of the building
Suites on the third floor:
- C1 - a large, modern equipped two-storied suite in the attic with wooden beams for 2-4 persons with a beautiful view
- C2 - a large, modern equipped two-storied suite in the attic with wooden beams for 2-4 persons with a beautiful view
Traditional Czech restaurant in U Zlate Podkovy Hotel Praha:
We believe that as well as the legend about good fortune and the golden horseshoe says, you will need not only perfect Prague accommodation but you will also spend happy moments in our cosy traditional Czech restaurant with a homely atmosphere and excellent (old) Czech cuisine. You can wash down specialties of modern as well as traditional Czech cuisine with delicious Pilsner beer or Moravian wine. You will also certainly enjoy paintings of the "old" Prague by paintress Čechová, with which we have decorated the interior of the restaurant and which you can purchase.
Our restaurant U Zlaté podkovy offers 35 seats, in addition to this there are 12 seats in the lounge, 35 seats in the atrium garden and 12 seats in the passage. Our always helpful and smiling German, Russian and English speaking personnel are looking forward to meeting you. If you are interested, we will arrange music or other entertainment according to your preferences.
Opening hours: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
How to find this apartments in Prague:
Prague Hotel Aparthouse U Zlaté podkovy is located in the historical centre of Prague - 200 meters from tram stop "Malostranské náměstí". The nearest underground station - "Malostranské náměstí" - Line A 10 minute walk.