Description - Prague Charles Square Hostel
The Charles Square Hostel is a newly refurbished historical building in the Charles Square and offers its guest cheap accommodation in Prague centre, just across the street from the Faust House, next to the monastery Emauzy and the Botanical Gardens. You can reach the Prague Wenceslas Square (Praha Vaclavske namesti) comfortably on foot within 10 minutes.
The hostel is in the proximity of most of Pragues historical landmarks, for example: The Charles Bridge (Karluv most), National Theatre (Narodni divadlo), Kampa, Petřín hill, The Lesser Town historical district (Mala Strana), Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad), The Old Town Square (Staromestkse namesti) and The Jewish Quarter.
- Within 5 minutes you can get to the Vltava river quay, a popular location for walks and recreation.
The Charles Square Hostel - cheap accommodation in Prague centre, Nove Mesto
The hostel offers Prague accomodation in rooms with 2,3,4 or 6 beds. Total capacity 65 guests.
How to find this hostel in Prague
Prague Hostel Charles Square can be easily reached by public transport, especially with the tram (station Na Moráni - lines 3, 4, 10, 14, 18, 24 ; Karlovo náměstí - lines 16, 22), subway (line B, station Karlovo náměstí) and the bus (station Karlovo náměstí - line 176).
Services - Prague Hostel Charles Square
- Bed-clothes, towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Shower bath, WC - SHARED
- Free WiFi access
- You can get breakfast in the coffee-lounge on the ground floor
- Parking in the courtyard (CZK 290 (12 €)/ day)
- Payment in other currencies possible (depending on actual exchange rate
- The hostel is open all the year around
- During the night the hostel is locked. Guests can enter anytime, via magnetic key-card
- Breakfast is available from 9 AM everyday in the coffee-lounge