Prague Hostel Miss Sophie’s, from category prague hostels, is situated in centre of Prague - the New Town and is in close proximity of Prague's major historical sites.
- Wenceslas Square (Praha, Vaclavske namesti) is located 750m from the hostel, the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti) - 1.4 km, Charles Bridge (Karluv most) - 1.5 km and Botanic Gardens 0.5 km.
Hostel Miss Sophie’s - accommodation in Prague centre
When you stay at Miss Sophie's you can avail of both shared dorm rooms and en-suite private rooms, all of which are at reasonable prices.
- Reception is open 24 hours, so you may check in or out at any time.
- If you arrive before your room is ready (around 3 p.m.), you are welcome to use our lounge and the luggage room until your room is prepared.
- Hostel accept payment in Czech Crowns and Euros. If paying with a credit card there is a small service fee of 4 %.
The 3-bed private ensuite contains one big double bed, one single bed, and private bathroom.
Prague accommodation in Hostel Miss Sophie’s - connection
- metro `line C` - station I.P. Pavlova
- tram 4, 6, 10, 16, 22 - stop Štěpánská
Hostel in Prague Miss Sophie’s has a lot to offer, including:
- free wifi throughout building
- modern design in historical building
- shared rooms, private rooms, and apartments
- central location
- 24-hour reception
- open year-round
- helpful, informative and multilingual staff
- great international phone rates
- brick cellar lounge with flat-screen TV
- movies for rent from reception (free!)
- kitchen for guest use
- non-smoking building
- air-conditioned rooms upon request
- massive rain-head showers
- free luggage storage
- customized map with discounts
Location - Prague accommodation in hostel
- Miss Sophie’s is located in the New Town, which Charles IV tacked on to the Old Town way back in 1348.
- What that means for you is you’re only a few minutes’ walk from the historic Old Town sights, but also on a plethora of tram lines that can take you to hip Vinohrady, romantic Malá Strana under the Castle, shopping at Anděl, or anywhere else.
- While the Old Town is suffocated by tourists and their traps, the New Town is free to pulse with the city’s business and social life.