Description - AMBASSADOR - ZLATÁ HUSA
Hotel Ambassador - The Golden Goose Praha, from category 5 star Prague hotels, is located on the famous Venceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti) boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical monuments as well as a commercial district.
Wenceslas Square is the centre of shopping and culture. Six hundred eighty-two meters long by sixty meters wide with a boulevard leading from the National Museum to Mustek, it is made up of a wonderful combination of historic buildings and retail outlets.
Very close to the hotel are a number of theaters, museums, important banks, department stores, cafes, restaurants and clubs.
Infact, the entire historic sites of Prague are easily accessible by foot. The tube station, Mustek, is only 50 m away; Prague airport, Ruzyne, 11 km away; the main train station, 1 km; Prague Castle, 2 km; Old Town Square, 400 m; the National Museum, 700 m; while the Congressional Centrum of Prague is 2 km away.
Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa Praha - luxury accommodation in Prague centre, Venceslas Square
- Hotel provides Prague accommodation in tastefully furnished rooms.
- The Hotel Ambassador – The Golden Goose is ideal for individuals, groups or executives .
- With its Thai & Wellness Club, the hotel provides its guests with a unique combination of relaxation and tranquility while they admire the historic monuments in the centre of Prague.
- Hotel Ambassador offers a distinctive conference centre with exclusive catering facilities at an international level.
HIstory of this Prague hotel Ambasador
- Prague city Hotel Ambassador – The Golden Goose was built in 1920 on the famous Wenceslas Square, in the centre of Prague.
- The history of Hotel Ambassador is rather ordinary, while, on the other hand, the history of the Golden Goose is quite humorous.
- The original owner was a very rich widow who had a young but very ugly and simple daughter. Although her daughter was very wealthy and of an age to be married, she remained single. As she never married, she became known in Prague as “The Golden Goose”.
- This is just a short exerp from our long history. In 1964 both hotels joined together and their proud history continues.
Luxurious Hotel Ambasador The Golden Goose - hotel rooms
- Luxurious hotel in Wenceslas Square, provides Prague accommodation in tastefully furnished rooms.
- Hotel Ambasador The Golden Goose offer 162 luxurious air-conditioned rooms including 33 apartments.
- 37 rooms have views of Wenceslas Square.
All rooms are furnished in secessionist style, using the highest quality of natural materials. Each room’s spacious marble bathroom has a water massage bath, a shower room, beauty mirrors and fans.
Apartments in Prague hotel Ambasador:
We invite you to spend a romantic honeymoon in our luxurous appartments. For these special occasions we offer flower arrangements with fresh flowers or decorations with rose petals.
Junior suite a Junior apartment
Elegantly furnished cosy junior suite, with one king or two twin beds, feature a comfortable separate sitting & sleeping area. One extra bed is available on request. Average room size is 40 sqm .
Individually furnished suites feature separate living rooms and bedrooms with one king or two twin beds. The suites offer a cosy atmosphere, with luxury equipment. One or two extra beds are available on request. Average room size is 50 sqm.
Conference rooms in the Prague city centre
- Hotel Ambassador offers historic conference rooms directly in the centre of town, on Wenceslas Square.
- The rather dignified congress room, Ambassador, and other conference rooms and restaurants, are an ideal place for holding important social events, business meetings, company presentations, press conferences, workshops, seminars, fashion shows, weddings and banquets.
- Total capacity is 1500 people.
Prague accommodation with gastronomy
- In this Prague hotel Ambassador you have the choice of the Lobby bar and a number of luxurious restaurants such as: the Thai restaurant, Halali; or the typically Czech restaurant, Plzenska Rychta.
- In all of restaurants we offer generous seating for individuals or groups.
- For groups offer a range of set menus, with Czech or international cuisine, at various prices.