Description - Hotel Černý slon
Hotel Cerny Slon (Black Elephant) Praha, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is located right in the heart of Prague, in its historical city centre, near the Old Town Square.
Close to the hotel there are also Old Jewish Cemetery, Spanish Synagogue with the Jewish Museum (5 minutes walk from the hotel), The Charles Bridge (15 minutes walk from the hotel), Lesser Town (20 minute walk from the hotel), Prague Castle (40 minutes walk from the hotel) and rather modern Wenceslas Square (10 minutes walk from the hotel) with lots of shops, shopping centers, night clubs and discotheques.
Hotel Černy Slon Praha - luxury accommodation in Prague centre
The cosy house Black Elephant in Prague city centre was built in accordance with historical archives of Prague in the years 1330 - 1340 in a gothic style. A unique roof truss is preserved in an original form here and it is one of the oldest in Prague and also in whole Czech Republic. The house itself is listed on the UNESCO heritage list.
Černy Slon Prague - hotel room
Hotel Black Elefant offers Prague accommodation in 16 room with every convenience and offering a view of the most beautiful Prague sights (the mediaeval Ungelt area built by emperor Charles IV) and the Týnský Church.
Gastronomy in this Prague hotel
In cosy restaurant Černý Slon with a beautiful gothic arch. You can relish there classical Old Czech specialities as:
- "Old Town Bastion" (pork roast, smoked roast, duck, baked bratwurst, two kinds of cabbage, potato and bread dumplings, potato pancake)
- "Old Czech-style roasted duck, mixed viny cabbage, dumplings, baked apples, homemade stuffing".
- Old Town restaurant also offer wide choice of specialities "on grill", specialities made from argentine sirloin, fishes, poultry, venison, we offer wide choice of salads, pasta, vegetarian meals and homemade desserts.
- Lovers of a good wine will appreciate wide choice of Italian, Spanish, French and Moravian wines. Lovers of a beer can relish refreshing Pilsner Urquell.
- In the cellarage of hotel in Prague centre is situated cosy and stylish French winehouse with a bar Bandol. Winehouse is named after Bandol, a town in the sout-west France, situated on Côte d'Azur in Provence area.
- You can choose from a wide selection of wines not only from Bandol area, but as well from other parts of France, from Corsica, Spain, Chile, Argentina, South Africa and Brazil.
- A sure thing is wide selection of Czech and Moravian wines, mixed drinks and cocktails.
Apart from a daily service, winehouse of hotel in Prague can be a perfect place for private parties, graduations, ceremonial dinners, work meetings, celebrations and weddings.