Description - Hotel General
Accommodatoin in Prague - Hotel General, from category 5 star Prague hotels, is conveniently located in one of the fastest developing city centers, the Andel.
District offers a wide range of stylish restaurants and bars, branded shops and business centres, and one of Prague's biggest shopping malls with multiplex cinemas.
- Take a short two minute walk from the hotel and you reach the Andel metro and tram stations which take you straight to the heart of the historical centre.
- It takes only 5 minutes by metro to Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti), 10 minutes by tram to Charles Bridge (Karluv most) and Lesser Town Square.
- The famous National Theatre is just across the river.
Hotel General Praha - luxury accommodation near Prague centre
- The Hotel General in Prague building has been standing on the same spot since 1890, when the "Emperor of Peace" Franz Josef I was at the height of his rule.
- The historical building was completely renovated and updated in 2007, when the unique, truly original Hotel General was established to make your business and leisure stay in Prague more comfortable and memorable.
Prague accommodation in Hotel General - rooms
Boutique hotel offers Prague accommodation in 20 well equipped rooms. Are inspired by the deeds and lives of famous generals and military leaders throughout world history. The furniture and decoration of each room is designed to offer a unique opportunity to taste the ambiance of the various historical periods of these generals.
- Double de luxe room
These elegant, traditional rooms are perfect for two guests. The comfortable rooms consist of a hallway, elegant bedroom and bathroom. Bathroom features include either a comfortable bath tub or hydro-massage with rainfall effect and 8 nozzle shower.
The windows in these rooms overlook the street or the courtyard. Extra beds and baby cots are available on request.
- Junior Suite
These elegant suites consist of a spacious bedroom, small hallway and luxurious bathroom.
The unusual shape of the bedroom is complimented with either a French balcony or bow windows. The three Junior Suites look out on the pleasant street scene. One of the Junior Suites is designed for handicapped guests.
- General Suite
With three large and generously appointed “General” Suites - the Napoleon, Cesar, Albrecht von Wallenstein, you have the choice among hotel most luxurious rooms.
These large suites consist of one or more entry hallways, one spacious bedroom, a stylish living room and two bathrooms. After a long day, the living room with its leather couch will be a beacon a rest and relaxation.
The master bathroom features a bathtub and the second bathroom is equipped with a hydro massage for those who want to spoil themselves with a rainfall hydro-massage shower.
Gastronomy in boutique hotel in Prague
Please, accept sincere invitation to enjoy lunch or dinner in the undisturbed privacy of the Viva Victoria Gourmet restaurant. Hotel staff will take care of you, and you will certainly want to come back again.
The restaurant is located directly in the General hotel, which is easily accessible by public transportation. It combines characteristic features of the world cuisine, and is ideal for wedding receptions, banquets, birthday and christening parties, family celebrations and presentations.
Restaurant offers high quality Mediterranean, French, Greek and Russian cuisines, as well as specialties inspired by traditional Czech cuisine.
Its capacity is not too large - 30 seats are intended particularly for gourmets and anybody who wants to savour an exotic meal while enjoying a unique atmosphere.