BW Hotel Majestic Plaza 4 star Prague hotels
BW Hotel Majestic Plaza, Štěpánská 33, Prague 2, New Town
Hotel basic information
Praha Nové Město (Prague New Town)
12000 Praha 2
Reception opened: -
Number of rooms: 181
Number of beds: 480
Number of apartments: 50
Map of Prague BW Hotel Majestic Plaza
Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi
Restaurant, Non smoking rooms, Elevator, Safe in the reception, Design Hotel, Luggage Storage, Allergy-Free Room, Designated Smoking Area
Room service, Business Centre, Laundry, VIP Room Facilities, Breakfast in the Room, Tour Desk, Ticket Service
BW Hotel Majestic Plaza - Photogallery
BW Hotel Majestic Plaza
BW Premier Hotel Majestic Plaza, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is located in one of the most attractive localities in the city centre of "Golden Prague", just few steps from the famous Wenceslas Square.
Hotel Majestic Plaza - accommodation in Prague centre
Hotel Majestic Plaza provides Prague accommodation in 181 unique rooms in two interior styles:
- 50 rooms in the Biedemeier style
- 131 rooms in the Art Deco style.
- 112 Superior double rooms
- 56 Superior twin rooms
- 8 Executive double rooms
- 5 Apartments
Conference room in this Prague hotel Majestic Plaza
Hotel Majestic Plaza has 3 conference rooms, located on the ground floor
- Conference space Majestic I with an area of 78m2 with day light and the state of the art audio and multimedia equipment. Maximum capacity is up to 80 participants in theatre set-up. Your conference and meeting will have charming athmosphere thanks to the fact that this space has vaulted top ceilings with paintings.
- Majestic II+III with an area of 90m2 with day light and the state of the art audio and multimedia equipment is situated on ground floor with view and entrance to the terace, placed in the courtyard of the hotel, convenient for serving of coffee breaks.
Majestic Plaza Prague hotel - restaurant, Havana Club
- Hotel guests can to enjoy wide selection of meals inspired by International, Thai, Italian and Traditional Czech cuisine in our a´la carte menu and Weekly Lunch menu.
- Step inside this restaurant emblazoned with rich history. Visit the place where the famoust Czech writer Jaroslav Hašek, author of the world-famous Good Soldier Švejk, was born. The interior breathes with history reminiscent of the golden era of the beginning of the 19th century.
- All this is underlined with reproductions of Alfons Mucha's paintings, decorative marble features as well as original ceilings vaults decorated with stucco art.
Come and enjoy really special atmosphere in Latin-American themed bar. Guests can taste various exotic cocktails from extensive cocktail menu.
The Havana club is suitable place for organizing social events, parties or fashion shows.