Description - Hotel NH
Hotel Moevenpick Praha, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is situated at the base of Smichov, close to the historical centre of Prague and the railway station. 15 minutes from the Prague airport (Praha Letiste Ruzyne).
Well situated in the 5th Prague district, right next to the new business and administrative complex with leisure and relaxation centre, shops and services. Information on a wealth of entertainment possibilities is available from the Concierge Desk.
Prague Hotel Movenpick - accommodation in Prague, Smichov
Hotel Movenpick provides for its guests interesting Prague accommodation in 436 rooms. The rooms are stylish and elegantly furnished. All of them are air-conditioned and to its equipment belongs colour TV, phone, minibar, safe, working desk with lamp level. The bathroom is with tub or shower. The categories are different in space. Guests can use rooms for non smokers and for handicaped persons.
- Executive Room with one King Bed
- Executive Room with two Twin Beds
- Junior Suite with one King Bed
- Standard Room with one King Bed
- Standard Room with two Twin Beds
- Room for Physically challenged
- Superior Room with one King Bed
- Superior Room with two Twin Beds
Hotel Mövenpick - accommodation in Prague with conference facilities
The conference center contains of 13 rooms, with whole capacity 300 persons. At disposal is here top technical audio and video equipment. It´s possible to arrange here video conferences. The spaces are suitable mainly for company actions - education, presentations or courses.
Services in this Prague Hotel Mövenpick
- The well equipped Health and Fitness Centre of Hotel Movenpick includes sauna, steam bath and variety of massages upon request.
- Jogging path in the Mrazovka park, tennis courts and volleyball playground. Tennis courts and volleyball playground on the Mrazovka Hill, situated right next to the upper building of the Executive Wing.
- The courts are available for guest use daily from 07:00 to 21:00. Hotel offers also Health and Fitness Centre including sauna/ steam bath/ massages /thai massages upon request/, solarium/ Fit bar and trainer.
4 star Prague hotel Moevenpick with restaurant
Restaurants include the Moevenpick/ the up-scale Il Giardino/ Boulevard cafe and Tower lounge. Moevenpick restaurant offers both international and Czech cuisine either buffet or a la carte. Children are welcome with special menus, play area. Restaurant Il Giardino is reflecting the art of Mediterranean cuisine. Interior walls are hand painted landscapes of old Italian coastal villages. Possibility to find food and wines from places in Mediterranean region. Dining at the terrace with an exciting view over the golden city of Prague. The Boulevard Cafe is a relaxed informal setting with sensational Ice creams. The cocktail lounge located on the 4th floor offers liquors and cocktails and a view over the city of Prague.
How to find this hotel in Prague
- Bertramka Museum - Cultural Center - Distance: 0.1 km
The villa Bertramka is the place where W.A. Mozart stayed during his visits to Prague and where he composed the famous opera Don Giovanni. Nowadays it is alive with various concerts, festivals and other cultural events including the Museum of Mozart.
- Charles Bridge - Historic Site/Building - Distance: 1 km
Charles Bridge is one of the most well-known Prague monuments. It was built during the 14th century and is decorated with the statues of Czech Saints and Kings.
- Jewish Quarter - Historic Site/Building - Distance: 1.2 km
Walking through the heart of Prague you will find an architectural treasure in the form of the Old Jewish Quarter. This place is said to be a city on its own, thanks to its synagogues, domes and famous cemetery.
- Old Town Square - Historic Site/Building - Distance: 1.5 km
One of the oldest Prague squares surrounded by domes of various architectural styles and by narrow streets which have kept their secrets for centuries. The square is dominated by a tower with astronomical clock.
- Prague Castle - Historic Site/Building - Distance: 1.2 km
The Prague Castle, centerpiece of the famous Prague landscape has been for centuries a residence of Czech Kings, Emperors and Presidents. On one of the three castles courts you can find the gothic jewel of St. Vites cathedral.
- Wenceslav square - Cultural Center - Distance: 1.5 km
The very city centre of Prague where you will find plenty of shops, cinemas, company offices, restaurants as well as the National Museum with its temporary exhibition of anthropological evolution.
- Zoo - Zoo/Wildlife - Distance: 5 km
The Prague Zoo has a long tradition beginning in the 16th century. The Zoo was recently renovated and new pavilions were built.
- Interbrew Int./Pivovary Staropramen - Distance: 0.7 km
Prague offices of Interbrew int./Staropramen brand/ including the breweries manufacturing halls and storages. Guided site inspection upon request.
- Prague Ruzyne Airport - Distance: 12 km
Prague Ruzyne Airport is a public and civil airport for domestic and international, regular and charter flights. The Airport provides customs, health and passport clearance as well as all services for small planes.