Description - Neruda Design Hotel Prague
Neruda Design Hotel Prague, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is located in the Nerudova street in the Lesser Town (Malá Strana) in Prague. The street leads from the top part of the Lesser Town Square (Malostranské náměstí) uphill to the Prague Castle. Once it was one part of the King’s Road leading from the Charles Bridge up to the Prague Castle.
- The Hotel Neruda is located a stone’s throw from the most famous monuments - Charles Bridge (Karluv most), Old Town Square (Staromestkse namesti), Prague New Town (Praha Nove Mesto) and Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti).
Romantic accommodation in the Hotel Neruda is the best choice, when looking for accommodation in Prague.
Neruda Design Hotel Prague - luxury accommodation in Prague centre
- The original wooden staircase emphasized romantic character of the rooms on the top floor with the amazing view of Prague. The present-day appearance of the Hotel Neruda has been designed by the architect Bořek Šípek, who has managed to link the smart modern style and the original components together.
- You can choose from the rooms with the centrally located glazed bathrooms or the rooms on the top floor accessible on the old wooden staircase underlining the romantic impression of the accommodation in Prague. Everything as stated above, together with the impressive view of the very heart of Prague, intensifies the romantic feeling.
Design Hotel Neruda Praha - hotel room
Both buildings of the boutique Hotel Neruda offer the maximum luxury to their clients balanced by the Old Prague romanticism. Everybody can choose where the moments of peace and comfort will be spent.
- modern dark wood design
- spacious rooms
- different extracts of the poems of the famous Czech poet Jan Neruda, written on the walls, are the characteristic feature of each room
- Bed type: Queen or Twin
- modern balance of wood and glass
- bathrooms with glazed walls
- bright and light rooms
- very smart and cosy
- Bed type: King
Accommodation in Prague Prague hotel Neruda - restaurant
The restaurant Caldi & Freddi offers peace, comfort and luxury to its guests in the picturesque Old Prague part. Try specialties of the International and Czech cuisine in the excellent environment of the Hotel Neruda atrium.
Spend some time with a cup of excellent coffee on our terrace, only some tens of meters from the Prague Castle.