Description - Ramada Prague City Centre
Prague Ramada Grand Hotel Symphony is newly reconstructed 4-star Prague hotel, with a cosy design, a fresh look and comfort located in the most attractive part of Prague centre - on Wenceslas Square (Praha Vaclavske namesti). The location is a crossroads of the historical Prague downtown and the financial and shopping districts. The hotel is surrounded by many cultural monuments and sights, including the Opera House and the National Museum, as well as by many shops, cafés, and restaurants.
Ramada Grand Hotel Symphony is the premier representative of the Ramada International brand within the Czech Republic. The building has three towers which have been named after the operas Aida, Bohema and Carmen. Altogether the hotel has 97 rooms, including 10 apartments.
Ramada Grand Hotel Symphony offers the Prague accommodation of high standard in 88 nicely furnished double rooms and 9 appartments. There is also one room for handicapped guests on the second floor. The hotel rooms are located in 6 upper floors, partly with view on Wenceslas Square and partly to the yard where it is very quiet.
Room: medical mattrace, antialergic pellows, black curtains, writing table with lamp, minibar, air-condition, TV set with 20 international channels, pay per click TV, internet plug, telephone with direct line and voice message, safe deposit
Bathroom: shower or bath, cosmetic mirror, 2 speed hair dryer, heated floor, large mirror, sound system connected to the TV set.
Room types: 88 two beds rooms, from which 5 Executive rooms (31 twins, 53 dbl, 4trpl), 9 apartments, from which 5 Executive Suites. Most of the rooms have shower (85 and the rest is equiped with Bath 12). All appartments have bath. It is possible to connect 4 appartments with 4 standard rooms to create appartment with two sleeping rooms. Very popular family appartment. The handicap room is located on the 2nd floor it is single with extra bed possibility. Non - smoking rooms are located on the 2., 4. a 6. floor.
Ramada Grand Hotel Symphony can offer its guests the following hotel services:
- supports the WLAN system - wireless Internet connection
- foreign exchange
- hotel reception secures money trasfer through Western Union
- Internet high speed 2 PCs - 2 EUR per hour - located in the restaurant/ café.
- Pay-TV – there are 18 titles in the offer as well as high speed internet connection when TV or PC is used
- laundry service
- travel documents support and cooperation with American Express travel services
- business services (tel., fax, copy, etc.)
- ironing board and iron on request
- luggage room
- room service from 11:00 a.m. till 10 p.m.
- acceptance of credit cards: Amex, EC/MC, VISA, Diners Club, JCB
- Garage is available next to the hotel and the fee is EUR 20/roomnight. We recommend to our client to park the car in front of the hotel, unload the luggage and our portier or receptionist will help you to park the car to the garrage. The car should not stay in front of the hotel over night.
- Hotel cooperates with rent a car company SIXT
- Hotel has its own limousine service - taxi: International Prague Airport Ruzyne, Prague Main Station, Prague Station Holešovice, Prague Castle, Old Town, National Theatre, Charles Bridge.
- Prague by bus, walk or boat
- Tours to Karlovy Vary SPA, Konopiště Castle, Karlštejn Castle, Terezín, Kutná Hora, Český Krumlov, České Budějovice aj.)
- Tickets to the cultural performances (theatres, museums, galeries )
Due to the central location Ramada Grand Hotel Symphony is ideal for business meetings, company trainings or conferences. There is a meeting room Symphony for maximum of 30 people and 9 small meeting rooms when each can accommodate up to 8 people. Hotel Ramada is prepared to organize any conference technology and equipment according to your requirements. WLAN - wireless Internet connection is available in all common hotel premises. The restaurant can also be closed exclusively for the meeting and in any kind of room set-up it is up to 50 people.
We are very happy to prepare any kind of coffee breaks and snacks to the participants. We are ready to provide an individual calculation based on your needs.
Hotel restaurant and bar is opened from 11.00 a.m. till 11.30 p.m. on the first floor in the tower Aida. We serve here refreshment and especially large selection of alkoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, coffees and teas as well as coctails and wines.
Many restaurants with variety of cousines are located very close to the hotel and we are happy to offer to the guest the best one according to the choice.
Breakfast is served in form of buffet from 6.30 till 10.30 a.m., at the weekends till 11.00 in the restaurant on the 1st floor in tower Aida. There is a large selection of fresh bakery, cheese, salami, egg dishes, fruit and vegetable. The breakfast is considered to be on of the core standards of Ramada Mornings.
Room Service is available between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. There is a full menu in the guest directory where is selection of the items from our contracted restaurant U Sv. Václava in the ground floor of the hotel. The quality is very good both for Czech and International cuisine.
It is also possible to order the beverages to the room. There is a minibar also for the guest comfort in the room.
How to get to Prague Ramada Grand Hotel Symphony:
- Connection from the Airport by public transport: bus 119 to Metro underground Dejvicka, change to underground / metro line A to Mustek - exit Vaclavske namesti (it takes 30 minutes)
- Connection from the main station: metro to the Muzeum - line C - 1 stop - exit to Václavské náměstí (it takes 10 minutes)
- Hotel is very conveniently located on the line A, B, C of underground. It is this why very easily accesible through any mean of transport.