Description - Hotel Savic
Hotel Savic Praha, from category 4 star hotels in Prague, is situated in the heart of the Prague centre at Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti), just a few steps away, on the cobbled streets of the famous “Astronomical Clock”.
It is surrounded by the most significant historical landmarks of Prague.
Hotel Savic Praha - luxury accommodation in Prague centre
- The Gothic and Renaissance building, which has in it the original ceiling in certain parts belonging to the year 1319, is one of the few in Prague.
- There is a small, unique courtyard in the centre of the hotel for relaxation. In all, the hotel ensures a quaint experience of living in a combination of the 14th Century and modern amenities which will give you the warmth of home away from home!
Savic hotel in Prague - hotel room
- This luxury hotel offers Prague accommodation in 27 fully air-conditioned rooms.
- All rooms are furnished with classical furniture made of Mahogany wood and original parquet flooring.
- Most of the rooms have four-poster beds of royal style. Some of the ceilings are originally from the 14th century and have wooden beams with original paintings on them.
- Added attractions are the anti lobbies on the 2nd and 3rd floor which have comfortable and attractive Mahogany sofas and chairs and beautiful lamps.
Restaurant in this Prague hotel
- On the ground floor there is a breakfast room and a-la-carte Czech traditional and International cuisine restaurant.
- It has a seating capacity of around 60.
- In summer, an open air seating gives a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere.
- The restaurant offers delicious local and International dishes, ranging from appetizers and main course to delicious desserts.
- The soft music and superb service will complete your satisfying experience with us if you include our fantastic collection of wines and the famous Czech beer!
Prague accommodation with parking
This hotel in Prague provide parking near hotel ( 10 min from hotel).