Description - Hotel Seven Days
Hotel Seven Days Praha, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is located in close to the very heart of Prague, the Wenceslas Square, the hotel is in walking distance of any historical site worth your attention.
- 3 minutes walk from Hotel Seven Days is the 'Muzeum' or 'I.P.Pavlova' subway station, and tram stops for Lines No. 4,6,10,16,22,23, 11,9,14 and 24. The main railway station is 2km far, by car it takes approximately 5 minutes. The Ruzyne international airport is 18km away, which is approximately 30 minutes by car.
Hotel Seven Days Praha - accommodation in Prague historical centre, New Town
- Originally a residential building, constructed in 1888, this magnificent piece of architecture is listed today on the UNESCO Heritage List as a place to be remembered by generations to come.
- The building has been fully reconstructed in 2003 as an exquisite and a modern hotel sound proof doors and windows, at the same time, fully respecting it's neo–renaissance origins.
Seven Days Prague - hotel room
- Hotel Seven Days offers Prague accommodation in 50 newly reconstructed non-smoking rooms including suites.
- Every room has its own bathroom with a tub or shower corner, toilet, hair-drier and cosmetic mirror.
- Villa Borghese style furniture provides rooms with a classic look and a homely atmosphere.
Ceonference facilities in this Prague hotel
This hotel in Prague offer 2 conference rooms:
- A small conference - 12 seats
- A big conference room with a size of 55 sq.m. with the capacity 50 person in case of theatre layout