Description - Royal Residence Ungelt
Apartment Hotel Ungelt Praha, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is located in Prague centre surrounded by historical monuments, shopping centres and headquarters of major corporations. Whether you are heading to Prague on a business trip or private family vacation, hotel Ungelt is the right choice.
The unique combination of the genius loci of the city center ancient architecture and modern influences makes the Ungelt Hotel an ideal starting point for a tour of Prague or successful business meeting.
Apartment Hotel Ungelt Praha - luxury accommodation in Prague centre
- The word „Týn“ is probably of Celtic origin and also means a market place enclosed with a wooden fence. From the 10th to 18th century, Prague's Týn (or Ungelt) was a center of international trade and collecting duties on imported goods. Foreign merchants had to report themselves here and show their goods, and only after they had paid the duty could they start selling them.
- Duty revenues belonged to the king, but the collection of duty was passed on the city, which received a defined commission.
- The beautiful renaissance house No. 639 with arcades, sgraffito and frescos. The architectural beauty of the entire complex in Prague city center has been highlighted by a recent reconstruction.
Ungelt hotel in Prague - hotel room
Stylish apartment hotel offer luxury accommodation in Prague in 6 apartments.
- Gothic suite 170 m2 - six beds, three bedrooms, large living room - study, hall, kitchen, bathroom, terrace
- Imperial suite 150 m2 - five beds, two bedrooms, large living room - study,hall, kitchen, bathroom
- De luxe suite 110 m2 - four beds, two bedrooms. large living room, hall, bathroom
- Superiior suite 95 m2 - four beds, two bedrooms, spacious hall with kitchen