Description - Hotel Museum
Accommodation in prague - Pension Museum, is 3 star pension in Prague with perfectly positioned in the very centre of Prague, a few steps from Wenceslas Square and in close proximity to the State Opera. It is surrounded by historic monuments and tourist attractions, as well as the very best places to shop.
- This cosy hotel is found in a renovated building that dates back to the 19th century. It is a building that admirably belongs among the surroundings of historic Prague.
- This peaceful and quiet area is sure to satisfy even the most discerning tourists and business clientele.
- Museum Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti).
Guesthouse Pension Praha - comfortable accommodation in Prague centre, New Town
Pension Museum offers Prague accomodation in comfortable, modern and spacious rooms, that will guarantee you an extraordinary stay in the centre of the city.
- Ideal for families (2 to 6 people).
- An atrium with small garden, also part of the hotel, offers unique conditions for a spot of rest and relaxation.
All our comfortable, modern rooms are furnished with:
air-conditioning, colour television (with 35 film and satellite channels), a telephone with direct dialling, a fridge, wi-fi connection – free of charge, a bathroom with shower and toilet, and a kettle to make your own tea and coffee.
- Guests gain access to their rooms using magnetic cards
- Rooms are also equipped with safes - These are free to use, but we do ask for a 500 CZK deposit on the key.
- Babycot available for free.
- The pension is equipped with wheelchair access - as well as with 5 rooms with wheelchair access.
Prague accommodation in B&B Pension Museum - services
Prague Pension Museum - GARDEN
An atrium with small garden, also part of the hotel, offers unique conditions for a spot of rest and relaxation.
Accommodation in Prague 1 - New Town - PARKING
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs cca - 16 EUR per day.
Vicinity - Guesthouse Museum