Romantic accommodation in Prague 1 - Apartments Veleslavinova is located in the heart of old Prague Prague 1 (in street Veleslavinova 6). Perfectly situated a few steps from the Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square.
- This is a luxury apartment in completely reconstructed historical building in a famous street next to the Old Town Square.
- The apartment is located in the courtyard of the house and has own entrance.
- metro station Staromestska (line A) - only 80 m
Apartments Veleslavinova - romantic accommodation in Prague centre, near Charles Bridge and Old Town Square
The history of this building goes back to the Middle Ages; it has been completely rebuilt in a way to preserve the former structure and its historical details.
The apartment is beautifully furnished with lovely real antique furniture offering modern comfort together with the atmosphere of medieval Prague.
The wooden painted ceilings add to the romantic atmosphere.
Apartment includes living room with satellite TV, sleeping room (upstairs), fully equipped kitchenette, bath and toilet.
Apartment equipped by -
- satellite TV, Wi-Fi internet connection, hi-fi (CD)
- Cookware & kitchen utensils, cutlery & crockery, oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave oven
- parquet floor
- The apartment features one double-bed bedroom and a living room connected to a fully equipped kitchen.1 floor, elevator.
- Bathroom - washing machine, bathtub, washbasin, mirror, heated towel bar
Apartment Size: 80 m2
Prague apartments Veleslavinova with possibility of parking
Veleslavinova Apartments in Prague - On-Site Garage Parking, 100 m from the accommodation, Booking Required.
Prague accommodation in apartments - located in the city centre - vicinity
Clementinum (120 m)
Old Jewish Cemetery (250 m)
Klaus Synagogue (250 m)
Charles Bridge (350 m)
Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti) (350 m)
Lesser Town Bridge Towers (650 m)
National Theatre (750 m)
Roxy (Music Club) (777 m)
Lucerna Music Bar (975 m)
Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti) (1.05 km)
Prague Castle (1.17 km)
National Museum (1.4 km)
View Tower Petrin (1.6 km)
Prague City Museum (1.65 km)
This is the historical heart of town - the area between Charles Bridge (Karluv most) and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti).
The small narrow streets are crowded with tourists in the peak season. Area of historical buildings, souvenirs shops, café bars.