The House Nebozizek Apartments Praha, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is located in the middle of Petřín Park with a magnificent view of the most interesting sights the Old Town has to offer.
While you are waiting for your chosen meal, the history of the Old Town (Praha Staré Město) will unfold before your eyes, which will follow the meanderings of the Vltava River weaving among the historic buildings finally coming to rest on the classic silhouette of the Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad).
The House Nebozizek Apartments Praha - romantic accommodation in Prague centre
Hotel Nebozizek offers Prague accommodation in 2 apartments furnished with historical furniture that offer romantic accommodations with all modern conveniences are prepared for your maximum comfort in the newly reconstructed spaces on the upper floor of the building.
- The first apartment has one bedroom equipped with a double bed with a canopy, another small room with one bed, a bathroom and a sitting room.
- Of course, the second apartment also has a bedroom with a double bed and canopy, a bathroom and sitting room.
Prague apartments Nebozizek - restaurant
- Hotel restaurant offer you a wide selection of varied specialities from traditional Czech and old Bohemian cuisine, wild game and international cuisine.
- You can enjoy your meal on the covered, glassed-in terrace seating 65 with a magnificent view of the historical part of Prague.
- Another 55 guests can be accommodated in the second section of the restaurant situated in the stylishly furnished ground floor of the original building where you can also find the works of the famous painter Reon Argondian exhibited.