Prague Hotel At the three ostriches (Hotel U tří pštrosů Praha) is 4-star luxury Prague hotel located directly in the heart of the historical centre of Prague at the famous Charles Bridge (Karluv Most Praha) and in the immediate vicinity of the other distinguished Prague sights. A beautiful renaissance house from 1597 is situated in place of original middle-age pub, which was frequently visited by Charles IV, the Czech king and Holy Roman Emperor, when he watched the construction works on the gothic stone bridge in the 14 century.
The historic building of the hotel (16th century) offers romantic Prague accommodation in 18 rooms and apartments equipped with historic furniture, bathroom (shower or bath, toilet), toilet articles, a satellite TV, direct phone, hair dryer, safe, minibar, WI-FI connection and utensils for preparation of coffee and tea for free. Nine rooms have original Renaissance wooden ceilings and some rooms offer Prague accommodation with beautiful view of the Charles Bridge (Karluv Most Praha). Private parking in front of the hotel (at extra cost).
The hotel houses a favourite restaurant with international cuisine, wide offer of quality wines and friendly staff.
The reception is open 24/7 and offers drinks, currency exchange services, sight-seeing tours, trips, a taxi, dry cleaner and other services for our guests.
Internet connection and WI-FI for free in the lobby.
Rich breakfast in the form of warm buffet meals included.
Our cheerful and obliging employees are available for you at any time and are willing to help you with any requirements.
Equipment in At the three ostriches Hotel Prague:
- 18 comfortably equipped rooms and apartments, part of which offers a breathtaking view of the Charles Bridge and Vltava River
- Total capacity of the hotel is 37 beds
- Renowned restaurant with wide offer of meals and drinks
- In summer months possibility of sitting on the terrace with a view of the Charles Bridge
- Internet in the lobby for free
- There is no elevator in the hotel
Room equipment in At the three ostriches Hotel Prague:
- Original antique and historic furniture
- 9 rooms have original decorated Renaissance ceilings
- Own bathroom (shower or bath, toilet)
- Aparments are equipped with hydromassage baths
- Satellite TV
- Room safe for free
- Hair dryer
- Utensils for preparation of coffee and tea
- WiFi connection to the Internet free of charge
Services in the hotel:
Hotel U Tri Pstrosu can offer these property amenities: Currency Exchange, Cleaning service, Laundry, Credit cards accepted, City tours/Excursions, PC/Internet (free of chage), Reception 24 h, Bar, Opening window, Pets allowed (available for extra charge), Hot buffet breakfast (free of charge), Dry cleaning service, Restaurant, Hotel safe.
Parking: Secured parking (available for extra charge).
Restaurant in U Tri Pstrosu Hotel Praha:
The hotel's old bohemian restaurant is open from 12 noon to 1 a.m. and offers Czech and international cuisine and also specialties from fresh sweet water fish. The restaurant is also suitable for private or business meetings. On hot summer days you can enjoy a pleasant meal in the sidewalk restaurant with a capacity for 80 guests. It has wonderful location - between the Charles Bridge and the Bridge's Tower.
How to find this hotel in Prague:
This Prague hotel is located in the most attractive place of Prague – at the foot of the Charles Bridge, directly in the historic heart of the City. It is surrounded by the Prague Castle and all major places of interest.
- Tram: station Malostranské námestí, nr: 12, 20, 22, 23, 57
- Tram: station Malostranská, č.: 12, 18, 20, 22, 23, 57
- Metro/Underground: line A, station Malostranská