Accommodation in Prague Hotel Cerna Liska / Lippert (earlier - Black Fox), from category 4 star Prague hotels, is situated directly in the historical centre of Prague.
- You can find hotel just a few steps away from the A-underground station Staroměstská (Old Town), on the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti).
- You will find hotel opposite to the St.Nicolas Church.
Hotel Cerna Liska / Lippert- accommodation in Prague centre
- The house of the „Black Fox“, formerly known as the house of the "Black Wolf", was built in 2nd half of the 14th century at the edge of the city town hall house block, towards the former market place. The street facades face the St. Nicolaus church.
- The gothic cellar and brickwork on the southern and western side of the house have been preserved in the former state. During a renaissance period when the house passed a reconstruction, the 3rd floor has been added. Baroque architects on the turn of the 17th and 18th century have changed the dispositions of the ground floor. The proof of this change is the new arcade, which is apparent in the underground floor, in the space which nowadays serves as a restaurant.
- The current design of the facade has been influenced by a classicism reconstruction at the beginning of the 19th century. In 1862, the new stairway leading to guest rooms has been built. At the end of the 2nd world war, in May 1945, during the Prague revolution, the house was damaged in a very serious way by fire, when the Old Town Hall has been battered. To regain its current appearance, the house was newly reconstructed during 1995-2002.
Cerna Liska / Lippert hotel in Prague - rooms in hotel
Hotel Black Fox offers Prague accommodation in 12 rooms. Rooms offer view of the Old Town Square or view of the calmer St. Nicolaus church
- double – standard room with marriage bed
- twin – standard room with two separate beds
- appartment – room with two separate spaces
Restaurant in this Prague hotel
In the cosy restaurant on the ground floor, every visitor will find a place for himself. In the menu you will find international specialities from salads, pasta, steaks and local specialities. You will not either miss domestic and Italian wines, draft beer and mixed drinks. The calm and romantic atmosphere will be raised by the view of the Old Town Square and the St. Nicolaus church.
Is situated in the former gothic underground spaces. The former basement of the builiding from the 2nd half of the 14th century has been preserved here. You can enjoy a culinary experience by choosing strictly vegetarian meals and raise the taste by quality bohemian and foreign wines.
Enjoy our great offer of desserts while sitting outside and enjoy the view of the Tyne church and the Old Town Square with the City hall. You will keep unique experience and memory of the most historical part of Prague.