Prague Hotel Golden Age, from category 3 star Prague hotels, which is located in the heart of historical Prague centre.
In a beautiful building between Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti) and Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti) close to Charles Bridge (Karluv most) and other monuments.
- Building was originaly gothic style, but after a few years the style was changed to late Renaissance.
- Building is filed to UNESCO register of cultural monuments.
- Hotel is suitable for couples, lovers or individuals.
Praha Hotel Golden Age - romantic accommodation in Prague centre, Old Town
Hotel Golden Age offer Prague accommodation in 9 cozy but spaceful rooms and suites.
Rooms are equiped with an original and historical antiques. In some of the room you are going to find painted ceiling from 17th century or gothic and renaissance voults.
Rooms are equipped:
- en-suite bathrooms with shower and toilet
- TV/ SAT, hair dryer
- telephone and internet connection
- air-conditioned room on request
- Suites offer small kitchen
24 hours reception offer following services:
drinks, sanitary necessities, change office, taxi service, free hotel safe and others.
- Rich buffet breakfast you are going to enjoy in breakfast room situated in the first floor.
Prague accommodation with parking
Secure parking is possible close to the hotel (reservation is needed).
Location of this Prague hotel Golden Age
Accommodation in Prague - Hotel Golden Age is located in the heart of the historical city center of Old Town, 200m between Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square.
On the Old Town Square is located famous astronomical clock and is in the walking distance with the most interesting Prague monuments.
The nearest station of subway or tram is 200 metres.