Accommodation in Prague - Hotel Kings Court, from category luxury 5 star Prague hotels, is situated on the Vltava River, Prague is also the business, political and cultural centre of Central Europe.
Hotel Kings Court - accommodation in Prague center
Kings Court ofers Prague accommodation in total 133 rooms, many of them with magnifi cent views of Republic Square and Municipal House, offer spacious interiors and outstanding design to our guests.
The superior equipment includes free High Speed LAN/ Wi-Fi connections, individually adjustable air conditioning and heating, multi-channel fl at screen TV’s, minibars, 17-inch safes, iron & ironing board, and coffee & tea making facilities.
Prague Hotel Kings Court offers the following types rooms:
- 89 x Deluxe rooms
- 35 x Executive rooms
- 7 x Junior Suite
- 3 x Executive Suite
- 1 x Royal Suite
Prague hotel Kings Court - directions
“Ruzyně” International Airport is located 25 min. away by car. The airport operates fl ights to all major cities worldwide. Hotel Kings Court offers transfer service with Audi limousines.
The main railway station “Hlavni nadrazi” is within easy reach of the hotel (5 minutes by car). From the second international train station “Holesovice” it takes 15 minutes by car.
The entrance to the Metro station “Namesti Republiky” is directly in front of the hotel. Tram and bus stops are to be found on Republic Square, 100 meters from the front entrance.
Prague accommodation in Hotel Kings Court - location
Prague hotel Kings Court is located at “Republic Square”, thus central & quiet at the beginning of the pedestrian shopping zone of Příkopy and next to the famous Art Nouveau Municipal House.
- Opposite the hotel you can find one of most exciting shopping and office centres in Prague, Palladium.
- Hotel Kings Court is within walking distance from all major tourist attractions and the main business district of the city.
Czech Republic - accommodatin in center of Prague
Hotel offers secured underground valet parking.
Facts and Figures:
- The neo-renaissance building from 1904 was the prestige seat of the Czechoslovak Chamber of Commerce for many years.
- From 2007 to 2009 a revitalization into the contemporary Hotel Kings court was carefully performed 133 guest rooms and suites, Executive fl oors & Lounge
meating Point Café-Restaurant, Taste!t fine dining restaurant and Vodka Lobby Bar
- Conference facilities with a capacity of 345 sqm including a unique ballroom for up to 150 participants
- Zen Asian Wellness spa with 4 treatment rooms, pool, Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath and fitness room