Hotel Casa Marcello, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is located in the historic heart of Prague in the direct vicinity of the Old Town Square (Staromestke namesti), Charles Bridge (Karluv most) and other major monuments, amongst which we can mention the Municipal House (Obecni Dum), Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti), Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad), the National Theatre (Praha Narodni divadlo), Petřín Tower; there are many others. The Hotel is a historical building, built in Gothic style, and lies directly adjacent to St. Agnes Convent.
Hotel Casa Marcello - comfortable accommodation in Prague centre
Casa Marcello offers Prague accommodation in 32 comfort rooms. The hotel is very quiet and because of its location and solidly built gothic structure, you can be assured that no noise from the busy streets of Prague will penetrate to the rooms.
The hotel rooms are divided into 3 categories:
- double rooms - the Hotel has 20 luxurious and elegantly furnished double rooms
- apartments - the Hotel offers 6 spacious apartments, fully air-conditioned and equipped; with a maximum capacity of 4 beds
- junior suite - another accommodation option are the 6 Junior Suite rooms; with a maximum capacity of 4 beds
Conference facilities in this Prague hotel
Hotel have set up 2 technically equipped lounges - Mirror and Gallery. Both are designed for holding smaller conferences, for company presentations, trainings or business meetings.
The capacity of lounge:
- Mirror - is 30 people
- Galley - is 16 people
Casa Marcello - gastronomy
Its partially gothic-style interior creates the pleasant atmosphere of the restaurant; they serve traditional dishes of Czech cuisine, in addition to other specialties, offer a wide selection of excellent French and Czech wines.
There you can order food from the Restaurant Agnes; ideal for summer relaxation or for a wedding banquet.
The hotel's Relax Club offers a well-equipped fitness gym; the Relax Club also offers a dry sauna.
Prague accommodation with parking
This Prague hotel offers are reliable and safe guarded garage.
How to find this hotel in Prague
- from Prague's Ruzyne Airport: Evropská Street - Prague 6 - Dejvice - Letná - Revoluční Street - Dlouhá Street - Haštalské Square
- from the Main Railway Station: Legerova Street - second exit to the right, along the river, direction Tišnovský Tunnel - Revoluční Street - Dlouhá Street - Haštalské Square
- from Holešovice Railway Station: Prague 7 - Holešovice, direction Prague 1 - Štefánikův Bridge - Revoluční Street - Dlouhá Street - Haštalské Square