The Golden Well Hotel, from category luxury Prague hotels, is located below the walls of the Prague Castle and surrounded by the Castle rose gardens in the quaint Mala Strana or the "Little Quarter" of Prague.
Close to the Prague Castle and the Czech Parliament we are just a short walk away from some of Prague's most impressive sights, including the Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad), the Charles Bridge (Karluv most), the Royal Gardens (Kralovske zahrady), the St. Nicholas Church (kostel Sv. Mikulase) and the Old Town Square (staromestske namesti).
Guests of The Golden Well Hotel are privileged in the summer months to use the Emperor's private entrance that leads directly to the gardens of the Prague Castle. Wander up the cobbled, traffic-free streets to The Golden Well Prague boutique hotel clinging to the wall in the shadow of Prague Castle, and you will uncover one of the city's best kept secrets.
The Golden Well Hotel - luxury accommodation in Prague centre
Feel the centuries flowing by as you step inside this beautiful 16th century Renaissance building, which once belonged to Holy Roman Emperor and Habsburg King Rudolf II. During his rule Prague prospered and enjoyed one of the most glorious periods of the city's history attracting many brilliant minds of that era.
Famous astronomer Tycho de Brahe lived in the very building which became the Golden Well Hotel.
The Golden Well Hotel - hotel room
The Golden Well Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel Prague enjoying one of the best locations in the city. The boutique hotel offers a superb choice of Prague accommodation with 17 rooms and 2 suites all reflecting the building's rich heritage and providing our guests with incomparable views, luxurious accommodation, exceptional service and exclusive amenities.
- Deluxe room - Overlooking Prague's rooftops or the Royal Gardens, these comfortable rooms are everything you wished for your stay in the city of hundred spires.
- Grand deluxe room - Savor the atmosphere of the spacious Grand Deluxe rooms opening up to the survey of Prague’s skyline or the splendour of the royal gardens.
- Suite Tycho Brahe - Ideal for a romantic getaway, Tycho Brahe suite features breathtaking views of the Royal Gardens.
- Suite Rudolf II - Step into another world and experience opulent furnishings and spectacular views of Prague skyline.
Restaurant in this Prague hotel
- Our elegant U Zlate Studne restaurant (At the Golden Well) offers guests a choice between the intimate main dining room, which seats 26 guests, or the rooftop terrace which is able to seat 38 people. You can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Prague while relaxing by the classic Czech or innovative international cuisine. The "City of 1000 Spires" provides a spectacular backdrop to a relax dining.
- After your lunch you can enjoy a walk in the gardens of the Prague Castle. The direct entrance to the gardens from the restaurant terrace used to serve as a private entrance for the Emperor Rudolf II.
- Restaurant is located on the fourth floor with the view that will convince you that Prague is really the city of one hundred spires. The restaurant's new interior is the work of Italian architects Lorenzo Carmelini and Katrin Herden, in which they have again used their typical style that consists of interesting combination of modern design with the elements of the Renaissance era. Interior of our associated hotel ARIA is proud to have their signature on its design as well.