Hotel Popelka (Hotel Cinderella) is a 4 star Prague hotel, situated in a very peaceful and beautiful part of Prague, in the street called Na Popelce, a mere 100m from a street called Vrchlickeho.
Hotel Popelka aims at providing those who visit Prague with a home away from home. Our guests can enjoy the comfort and pleasant atmosphere of our hotel which will enable them to relax and then genuinely enjoy a wonderful visit to historic Prague centre.
Hotel Popelka - comfort accommodation in Prague hotel Popelka
- Hotel offers its guests Prague accommodation in non-smoker single or double rooms and apartments.
- On request we can also provide an additional comfortable bed.
- Many guest will appreciate access to a fast Internet in the rooms provided free of charge.
The rooms are furnished in an elegant modern style which includes - a telephone, satellite TV, a minibar and safe.
All the rooms and apartments are en suite, with a toilet and a bathroom in which a shower or bath is installed; also a hair dryer is there for your convenience.
- Prague hotel Popelka also has a room available for handicapped guests which has easy access.
- A lift serves all floors.
Prague accommodation in comfort 4 star Hotel Popelka
A free-of-charge enclosed car park, monitored by a camera system round the clock, is available on the hotel grounds.
Services in this Prague Hotel Popelka
We offer a lounge, including a summer terrace, which is on offer for business meetings, presentations etc.
- This room has a capacity for 15 people. The room is appropriately furnished and has a flip chart and magnetic board available.
- We can always provide other technical aids to comply with your specific needs.
- Naturally we serve refreshments in the course of such business meetings.
Guests will certainly start the day in a good mood when they see the breakfast spread in our breakfast restaurant. The price of the rooms includes a buffet breakfast. Apart from the usual menu we can comply with any guest's special diet needs.
Where do you find this hotel in Prague?
The hotel is easily reachable not only by car, but also by city public transport.
The nearest tram stop (U Zvonu) is a mere 5 minutes' walk and a further not quite 5 minutes ride enables you to reach Prague's centre – the shopping and entertainment centre 'City Center Zlaty Andel' (Golden Angel).
This location serves as a starting point in whatever way you want to spend the day.
It takes just a little while to travel by underground or tram to a destination for a business meeting, or to tour the sights which are the most frequent objects of tourists' interests in the historic centre of Prague, notably Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the National Theatre, Petrin Tower (Petrinska rozhledna), the traditional Staropramen brewery, the Betramka Villa and much more.