Hotel U Zlatého stromu Praha, from category 4 star Prague hotels, is situated in Karlova Street in the Old Town (Praha Stare Mesto), just a few steps from the Charles Bridge (Karluv most). In this unique location, hotel in Prague offer you luxurious accommodation in 19 double rooms and three apartments.
Hotel U Zlatého stromu Praha - luxury accommodation in Prague, Charles Bridge
- In the past, Karlova Street was an important part of the Royal Road.
- The U Zlatého Stromu building has Gothic foundations which go back to the 14th century.
- From their windows, its erstwhile residents could comfortably follow the coronation procession and delegations from foreign monarchs wending their way past here to the Prague Castle.
- The Charles Bridge is just a few steps from this hotel in Prague, opening the most picturesque of Prague panoramas to visitors, with a view of Mala Strana and the Prague Castle.
- In the Middle Ages, Karlova Street belonged to artisans. Most of the residents of the rooms of the Hotel U Zlatého Stromu were goldsmiths, and so it's likely that a goldsmith's workshop was also located here.
- Across the street are the monumental Baroque grounds of the former Jesuit College with its legendary astronomical observatory tower, which is presently the seat of the National Library of the Czech Republic.
Prague hotel U Zlateho stromu - hotel room
- Hotel offers Prague accommodation in 22 stylish rooms (19 double rooms and three apartments). The rooms are original in terms of their dimensions and the style of their furnishings.
- The interior design, furniture and accessories respect the style of urban living in the 18th and 19th centuries, married with modern technology. One of the nicest experiences for our guests is waking up in the morning under an original painted ceiling in the spirit of the sprightly renaissance.
Accommodation in Prague in Hotel U Zlateho stromu - restaurant
- The Hotel U Zlatého Stromu is renowned for its delicious cuisine. In the unique atmosphere of our restaurant, you can experience a true medieval feast with traditional Czech foods, or try specialties from international cuisine.
- The roofed atrium with a large sea aquarium offers pleasant seating. The celebrated Music Club is located in the basement, featuring a varied program.
Prague accommodation with parking
This hotel in Prague provide covered parking, is located approximately 300 m from the hotel.