Description - Hotel Claris & Residence Abacta
Praha Hotel Claris, from category 3 star Prague hotels, is unique by its very tranquil yet central location within the prestigious Prague district of Vinohrady.
- The Claris was built in the early thirties of the 20th century and its architecture fully respects the trends of that period of time by providing large, airy and charming interiors, with lots of daylight.
Hotel Claris Praha - accommodation in Prague centre, Vinohrady
In May 2005 was reconstructed the rest of the building and arose brand-new hotel Claris. The hotel is a member of Small Charming Hotels.
The concept of Small Charming Hotels is based on the following criteria, which a hotel and its personnel must meet:
Wenceslas sq. and historical city centre is under 1km away from the hotel and is easily accessible by public transport, one stop by metro or from "Vinohradská tržnice" stop by tram no. 11 (2 stops, 3 min)
There is "Národní dům na Vinohradech" (The national house at Royal Vineyard quarter), Neogothick church St. Ludmila, and park Riegrovy sady close to the hotel.
In the surroundings you can also find wide range of restaurants, coffees and pubs, supermarket is over the street.ew hotel Claris.
Prague accommodation in Hotel Claris - rooms
Praha hotel Claris offers for it's guests comfortable accommodation in Prague in 24 rooms.
Each of rooms are equipped with:
- shower/bath, WC, hair dryer
- sat TV, IDD telephone with voice mail
- safe and Wi-Fi Internet access (free of charge)
Come and also enjoy our rich buffet breakfast, which is served daily from 7:30 till 10:00.
Prague accommodation with park places
Car parking is available within the hotel courtyard.
Interesting places near this Prague hotel
- Náměstí Míru sq. and St. Ludmila´s Church: 150m
- The Church of sacred heart of Jesus from Josip Plečnik: 200m
- Wenceslas Square, National Museum and State Opera: 800m
- National Theatre: 2,7 km
- Old Town Sq.: 2,5km
- Prague Castle: 3,5 km
How to find this hotel in Prague ( Metro line A - stop "Náměstí Míru")
From the airport:
- Bus no.119 to the terminate station "Dejvická", change to metro (line A) and get off at stop "Náměstí Míru" the hotel is 200m from the stop. Journey takes 35 min.
From "Hlavního nádraží" the main railway station:
- by metro stop "Hlavní nádraží", line C) one stop to "Muzeum" change to line A and take one stop to "Náměstí Míru". Journey takes 7 min.
From "Nádraží Holešovice" railway station:
- by metro (stop "Nádraží Holešovice", line C) to the station "Muzeum" change to line A and take one stop to "Náměstí Míru". Journey takes 12min.
From "Florenc" the main coach station:
- by metro (stop Florenc, line C) to the sop "Muzeum" change to line A and one stop to "Náměstí Míru". Journey takes 8 min.