Description - Hostel Little Quarter Hotel Prague
Accommodation in Prague 1 - Hotel and Hostel Little Quarter, is located in Nerudova street, directly on the famous Royal Route, which winds through the heart of the historical centre of Prague.
It is intended primarily for young travellers.
- Rooms on the top floors and a roof patio opened during the summer offer unforgettable view of the Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad) and Petřín Hill.
- In the vicinity of the hotel, visitors will find the oldest and most interesting monuments and a number of restaurants, cafés, music clubs, bars and shops.
The reception is on service 24 hours a day in a lobby, where the guests can also use a computer with Internet connection and WiFi free of charge.
Hostel and hotel Little Quarter - accommodation in historical center of Prague, with view of the Prague Castle
Little Quarter offers accommodation in Prague 1 affordable rooms for young guests (2-5 persons) as well as luxurious rooms in 3 star category, so that the desires of every traveller can be meet.
- Hostel rooms
Rooms for young guests for 2 to 5 persons are provided with a safe and each room offers a luxuriously equipped bathroom en suite with a hair dryer.
- Hotel rooms
Hotel rooms of 3 star category are equipped with designer furniture, bathroom en suite (shower or bath, WC), hair dryer, and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Little Quarter is the part of Prague that has been least affected by recent history. The quarter lies on the left bank of the Vltava beneath the imposing castle and Hradcany district.
Prague Hotel and Hostel Little Quarter - Facilities and services
- Airport Transfers (extra charge)
- Bar, Café
- Common Room
- internet access ( free of Charge, Web Access in Lobby, WiFi in Lobby, WiFi in Room )
- linen included
- luggage storage
- outdoor Terraced Area
- security lockers
Prague accommodation in Hotel and Hostel Little Quarter - parking
Secured parking is available in the court yard of Monastery Hotel (300m).
Public transportation (MHD) - affordable accommodation in Prague 1
- Metro: station Malostranska - `line A`
- Tram: stop Malostranské nám., No. 12, 20, 22, 23, 57